About this Quilt
Finished Size : 78" x 4"
Designed By : Alissa Haight Carlton
Take improvisational piecing out for a spin with this fun and free Improv Scarf pattern! It’s a great way to use scrap fabric and create a unique piece of wearable art.
Download this pattern for FREE! Simply enter your email address and the pattern will arrive in your inbox.
[fw-capture-inline campaign=”RCLP-improv-scarf” interest=”modern” offer=”/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Improv_Scarf.pdf” thanks=”We hope you enjoy your free download. We look forward to serving you with more free content, step-by-step instruction, in-depth articles, and blog posts through our online community at The Quilting Company. Click the link below to claim your free content.” ]
*By providing your email address you will begin to receive our newsletters, special offers and more free content from The Quilting Company.
- 5⁄8 yd of 45″ wide woven fabric for scarf front, backing fabric #1, and patchwork (Main; shown: gray solid)
- ¼ yd of 45″ wide woven fabric for backing fabric #2 and patchwork (Contrast A; shown: tweedy gray)
- Four 5″ x 6″ rectangles of woven fabrics for improvisationally pieced patchwork panel (shown: two grays, golden yellow, and teal; use the Main and Contrast A fabrics if desired)
- 3⁄8 yd of 45″ wide flannel for interlining
- Piecing and quilting threads to match Main fabric