Quick-pieced triangle-squares make up the colorful “sister” blocks in Kin Coterie. Sister blocks are two of the same block within a quilt, each using different colors, which makes for a very alluring quilt! This throw quilt pattern is perfect for a little kid’s room. So bright and cheery!
Do you like quilt patterns using fat quarters? You’re in luck with New Hampshire Nights! Grab your fat quarters and get going!
Finished Size: 35″ x 50″ | Finished Blocks: 6 (12″) blocks | Rating: Intermediate | Designed by AnneMarie Chany
Quilt Patterns, Quilting Notions & Items that Inspire:
- Get the Kin Coterie quilt kit!
- Get the Kin Coterie quilt pattern!
- Get the Sister Sampler Quilts book of patterns!
- Get the Bonfire Sampler quilt kit!
- Get the Farmer’s Wife 1930 Sampler Quilt book!
- Get the Fons & Porter Quarter Inch Seam Marker!