About this Quilt
Finished Size : Fits a 5½" × 8" softcover sketchbook
Designed By : Lee Chappell Monroe
Designer Lee Chappell Monroe’s Sketchbook Cover is a great way to use up some of the beloved fabric scraps from your stash. Alternatively, the miniature patchwork design offers the perfect excuse to buy some of those gorgeous charm squares you have been eyeing. You can even combine the new and old fabrics together to get the best of both worlds.
This Sketchbook Cover pattern also provides a fun way to start dabbling with trendy big-stitch quilting. Use your favorite complementary color—or colors—of embroidery floss to create your own one-of-a-kind look. You can even change the styling for each cover you make.
Easy enough for most skill levels, this Sketchbook Cover makes a great overlay for an inspiration journal for yourself—or a wonderful gift for a quilter who wants to keep all of her fabulous ideas in one place. Who doesn’t want that?
Best off all, when you run out of pages, you can either keep the Sketchbook Cover on the notebook or remove it and reuse the cover on your next inspiration journal.
- Neutrals prints, 15 charm squares (5″ each) or scraps for cover
- Orange, 1 charm square (5″ square) for cover
- Lime, 1 charm square (5″ square) for cover
- Soft blue prints, 4 fat eighths (11″ × 18″ each) or scraps for cover
- Navy, fat eighth (11″ × 18″) for binding
- Lightweight, woven fusible interfacing, 15″ × 21″
- Embroidery floss, blue and yellow, 1 yard each
- Softcover sketchbook, 5½” × 8″
Click the links below to order your copy of Modern Patchwork Home today or download the eBook for instant access.