The Fons & Porter’s Batik Quilts, Winter 2016 issue is filled with quilt patterns and projects for a warm and wonderful holiday season! This issue is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Batik fabrics add a richness and depth of color to quilts. In this issue of Batik Quilts, we present some of our most popular quilt patterns using batiks. We’ve included both challenging and quick-and-easy projects. And, you can find traditional favorites such as a beautiful Double Wedding Ring quilt or inspiration to create a modern triangle quilt using several different pattern options.
Take advantage of seven free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy: Diamond Rectangle Units
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Piecing Glorified Nine Patch
- Sew Easy: Piecing Double Wedding Ring
- Sew Easy: Binding Uneven Edges
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units