Mother’s Day is just a few weeks away. If your mom sews, quilts, or just likes to receive quilted gifts from you (of course she does!), then you will love these free patterns, downloads, and projects to make easy handmade gifts.
|Susan Brubaker Knapp took years to embroider this jacket, but you could decorate just the cuffs and/or
collar as a gift for your mom or a close friend.
We collected 12 of our most popular free patterns, downloads that you can use to make homemade gifts for Mother’s Day or any other special occasion.
Here are the links to each:
1. Fabric Birds by Terry Grant.
2. Books with a Re-Purpose by Jeannine Stein.
5. Thrift Store Embroidered Jacket by Susan Brubaker Knapp.
8. Free Quilted Table Linens eBook.
9. Sketchbook Cover How-To by Candy Glendening
10. Easy Mixed-Media Heart Quiltlets by Joanne Sharpe.
11. Storage Pocket Fabric Hoops by Bonnie Ferguson.
All of these projects are easy gifts to make, so get started now and you’ll be ready when the special day arrives.