The Love of Quilting January/February 2011 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find scrappy quilts to use up your stash and the quilting pattern Interlocking Stars!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Interlocking Stars – Cover project
- Alpine Frost – Warm, Cozy flannels
- Through The Looking Glass – Kaleidoscope effect
- Texas Star Variation – Antique quilt
- Through the Garden Window – Three-piece wall group
- Diamond Joy – Contemporary pizzazz
- Weaving Fun – Great folded fabric technique
- Mod Floral – Bright, fresh colors
- English Ivy – Intricate patchwork blocks
- Civil War Sampler – Part 1 of 3
- China Girl – Two-color scrap quilt
- Triangle Surprise – Perfect stash buster
- Quilting the Quilt – Freehand Quilting—Finding Your Flow
- Sew Easy – Fabric Weaving
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Happy New Year!
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – What’s in a Name?
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on New Books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Trends – Encouraging young quilters