The January/February 2016 digital issue of Love of Quilting is full of great quilt patterns and projects, as well as helpful Sew Easy lessons to help you polish your quilting skills and improve your quilting techniques. You’ll love the quilts featured in this issue — such a variety! Take a look at a traditional Row By Row quilt by Liz Porter & Marianne Fons, a big quilt block quilt showcasing Apple Core units, a sweet little cottage wall hanging, two-color quilts that never go out of style and more!
Get to stitching and keep these quilts for yourself or give to friends and family as gifts. There’s something for every quilter to enjoy!
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Start your year quilting!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Celebrate the infinite variety of the classic Log Cabin
In This Issue
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Cutting Half-Square and Quarter-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy: Using Tri-Recs Tools
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: Three-Color Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Trimming Oversize Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: “V” Block Units
- Quilting the Quilt: Flannel, Fleece, and Fuzzy Stuff
- Sew Easy: Apple Core Piecing
- Sew Easy: Mitered Borders