The Love of Quilting July/August 2015 features the latest quilts from Liz Porter and Marianne Fons. Marianne’s Prussian Blue was featured on the Love of Quilting 2600 TV series. Texas Two Step by Liz Porter features a variety of cowboy boots, each with a unique, fun print. Celebrate a special birthday with Many Happy Returns table runner by Patrick Lose. This table runner was featured on the Love of Quilting 2500 TV series.
We offer helpful tools that increase efficiency and accuracy when piecing your quilts. The following tools were used to create the quilts in this issue:
There are seven Sew Easy lessons to help you master your piecing skills! Take a look below the quilts for links to those free quilting video tutorials.
We’re proud of the quilts featured in this issue! Take a look below and see what speaks to you.
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Unit
- Sew Easy: Paper Foundation Piecing
- Sew Easy: Rapid Fire LeMoyne Star
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Fusible Bias Strips
- Sew Easy: Triangle Trimmers
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- From Marianne & Liz: Ready for fall
- Contributors: Designers featured in this issue
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Love of Patchwork
- From the Curator: Hollywood Antique Quilt
- Quilting the Quilt: Appliqué Dilemma
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity