The Love of Quilting March/April 2014 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of this issue are quilt that are perfect for Spring and quick weekend quilting projects like the modern tote, the big block quilt and the bright table topper.
Take advantage of eight free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy: Cutting 60˚ Diamonds
- Sew Easy: Piecing Glorified Nine Patch
- Sew Easy: Invisible Machine Appliqué
- Quilting the Quilt: Sticks & Stones
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Build your skills
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: The Color White
- Quilt with the Stars: Patrick Lose
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Behind the Seams: See you at the Expo!