The Love of Quilting May/June 2013 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! Featured on the cover of this quilting magazine is a beautiful bright quilt pattern that’s sure to make your home sparkle. Within the pages you’ll find everything from the perfect quilts to Spring you into Summer, Quilts of Valor and tips and tricks you’ll use from here out. This issue of Love of Quilting May/June 2013 is jam packed just for you!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Summer will be here soon!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: The Perfect Stitch: Hand Quilting
- Quilt Chat: What’s your ideal quilting atmosphere?
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: Contest Winners on Display