The Love of Quilting May/June 2015 issue brings you the best in quilting! There’s something for everyone in this issue including quilts from Marianne Fons and Liz Porter. In fact, Liz Porter’s bed-size quilt, featuring LeMoyne Stars, graces the cover!
Find playful textures and fun techniques, like appliqué, in this issue, along with bold and bright colors on lovely summer quilts. And, sometimes, we need a little help carrying all of our quilting accessories and tools, so we’ve included a quilted tote pattern just for you! Plus, a Quilt of Valor is included here by the ever-popular Nancy Mahoney.
Have fun with this one and… Happy Quilting!
In Every Issue
- From Marianne and Liz: Try something new
- Contributors: Designers featured in this issue
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Trendy modernism
- From the Curator: Shadow Trail: Antique quit
- Sew and Tell: Readers share their creativity
- Quilting the Quilt: Modern lines for modern times
- Sew Easy: Rapid fire LeMoyne stars
- Sew Easy: Quick-pieced flying geese units
- Sew Easy: Pillow finishing
- Sew Easy: Piecing curves
- Sew Easy: Quick hourglass units