The Love of Quilting May/June 2016 issue has something for everyone! Take your time and create a challenging quilt or make something quick just for fun. Stitch a beautiful strippy quilt with piecing and appliqué in 1930s prints or a rainbow colored throw quilt with curved seams. The traditional Glorified Nine Patch gets an update in batiks and you’ll find original designs in spring and summer colors (time for spring quilts and summer quilts!). You’ll love creating whimsical throw quilt patterns and bed-size quilts. These quilts are fun to make and easy to enjoy. Plus, take advantage of seven free quilting video tutorials – our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills.
- Sew Easy: Windowing Fusible Appliqué
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy: Split Rectangle Units
- Sew Easy: Bias Strips for Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Scalloped Edges
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Piecing Glorified Nine Patch
- Quilting the Quilt: How Much Is Too Much?
In Every Issue
- From Marianne & Liz: Early days of summer
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop