The Love of Quilting September/October 2015 is packed with beautiful quilt designs from patriotic quilts to quilts with an antique look. Various techniques and quilting tutorials are explained with easy-to-follow instructions and photos. You’ll practice quilting skills, making quick triangle-squares, piecing curves, making yo-yos, and learning a foolproof appliqué method. Plus, there are three projects from the Love of Quilting 2600 series featured in Love of Quilting September/October 2015: Remembered Friends, Fond Memories, and Scallop Pillow.
There are six Sew Easy lessons to help you master your piecing skills! Take a look below the quilts for links to those free quilting video tutorials.
We’re proud of the quilts featured in this issue! Take a look below and see what speaks to you.
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: Cutting Half-Square and Quarter-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy: Interfacing Appliqué
- Sew Easy: Pillow Finishing
- Sew Easy: Making Yo-Yos
- From Marianne & Liz: Ready for fall
- Contributors: Designers featured in this issue
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: Love of Patchwork
- From the Curator: Hollywood Antique Quilt
- Quilting the Quilt: Appliqué Dilemma
- Sew & Tell: Readers share their creativity