Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly foundations for Flaming Star.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Dreaming of Spring.
- Download printer friendly templates and quilting motif for Tilt ’n Whirl.
- Download printer friendly templates for Sprinkle of Sunshine.
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Marine Dream.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Summer’s Trellis.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Peek-a-Boo Bunnies.
- Download printer friendly templates for Lemon Pickles.
- Sand and Sea Quilt Pattern
- Scottish Highland Stars Quilt Pattern
- Lemon Pickles Quilt Pattern
- Celtic Family Ties Quilt Pattern
- Pixel Plaid Quilt Pattern
- Marine Dream Quilt Pattern
- Flaming Star Quilt Pattern
- Tilt n’ Whirl Quilt Pattern
- Dreaming of Spring Quilt Pattern, Part 2
- Peek-a-Boo Bunnies Quilt Pattern
- Starring Role Quilt Pattern
- Twist and Turn Quilt Pattern
- Sprinkle of Sunshine Quilt Pattern
- Summer Trellis Quilt Pattern
- Bitmap Quilt Pattern
Use your stash to make this scrappy basket block!
Instructions to make the 6″ Batik Basket blocks can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the March/April ’17 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 50″ x 50″ crib quilt (as shown) you will need:
25 Batik Basket blocks
16 6.5″ x 6.5″ setting squares
2 5.125″ squares, cut once diagonally for 4 corner triangles
4 9.75″ squares, cut twice diagonally for 16 setting triangles
For border #1 cut 2 1-1/2″ x 45″ strips for the side strips and 2 1-1/2″ x 47″ strips for
the top and bottom strips. For border #2 cut 2 3-1/2″ x 47″ strips for the side strips and
2 3-1/2″ x 53″ strips for the top and bottom strips.
Sew the blocks, 6.5″ squares and setting triangles into diagonal rows. Sew the rows together and add the corner triangles. Add border #1 and border #2.