Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly foundations for Very Merry Ornaments.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Poinsettia Pizzazz.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns and embroidery diagram for Christmas Stitches.
- Download printer friendly foundations, applique patterns, templates and embroidery stitches for Holiday Hangups. Click here to download the applique pattern for the Nativity Scene stocking.
- Download detailed quilting instructions for each stocking design for Holiday Hangups.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Light the Way.
- Download printer friendly foundations for Old World Christmas.
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Jingle Bell Square.
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Stellar Setting.
- Candy Cane Crush Quilt Pattern
- Very Merry Ornament Patterns
- Poinsettia Pizzazz Pattern
- Christmas Stitches Quilt Pattern
- Holiday Hang-ups Stocking Patterns
- I Spy Quilt Pattern
- Light the Way Candle Mat Patterns
- Old World Christmas Quilt Pattern
- Jingle Bell Square Quilt Pattern
- Stellar Setting Table Runner Pattern
- Pin Pillows Pincushion Pattern
- Gifty Boxes
Use you stash of blue fabric to create the perfect quilt for a little boy!
Instructions to make the 8″ Gifty Boxes block can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the Nov/Dec ’15 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 48″ x 48″ crib quilt (as shown), you will need 36 Gifty Boxes blocks. Sew 6 blocks together to make a row. Make 6 rows. Sew the rows together.