Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Round of Nines.
- Download printer friendly foundations and quilting motif for Contours.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Little Brown Jug.
- Download printer friendly templates for A Hero’s Homecoming.
- Download printer friendly foundation, alternate section foundation and quilting motif for Forest Flyway.
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Fireworks.
- Round of Nines
- By the Sea
- Fresh Fleurs
- Lincoln’s Log Cabin
- Paradise Patch
- Mediterranean Mosaic
- Little Brown Jug
- A Hero’s Homecoming
- Walk in the Park Part 3 (found in the July/Aug 2015 issue of Quiltmaker)
- Forest Flyway
- Windblown Blossoms
- Log Cabin Love
Plan your colors to create a colorful, diagonal design from Log Cabin Love, or use your stash to make a scrappy quilt.
Instructions to make the 7.5″ Log Cabin Love blocks can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the July/August 2015 issue ofQuiltmaker.
For a 66″ x 73-1/2″ throw quilt (as shown), you will need 72 Log Cabin Love blocks. Sew 8 blocks together to make a row. Make 9 rows. Sew the rows together. For the border, cut 8 3-1/2″ x 40″ strips. Sew the strips together end to end. Refer to “Borders” in Basic Lessons to measure and trim the border side strips. Matching centers and ends, sew the border side strips to the quilt. Repeat to add the border top and bottom strips.