Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Everybunny.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Sweet Tweets.
- Download printer friendly quilting motif for Buttercup & Blue.
- Download printer friendly foundations for Chocolate Covered Cherries.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns and templates for Zoe Zebra.
- Download printer friendly templates for On Course.
- Download printer friendly foundations for Twisted Geese
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Swoopers.
- Moving Boxes Quilt Pattern
- Everybunny Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Tweets Quilt Pattern
- Playful Patch Quilt Pattern
- Buttercup and Blue Quilt Pattern
- Chocolate Covered Cherries Pattern
- Zoe Zebra Quilt Pattern
- On Course Quilt Pattern
- Twisted Geese Quilt Pattern
- Swoopers Quilt Pattern
- Paradise Lost Quilt Pattern
- Fancy Baskets
Instructions to make the Fancy Baskets block can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the March/April ’16 issue of Quiltmaker.
Make this 21″x 28″, diagonal set, wall sized quilt with 12 Fancy Baskets blocks set on point. Cut 6–5.5″ squares to alternate with the pieced blocks. Cut 5–8.25″ blocks in half twice diagonally for the setting triangles and cut 2–4.5″ in half diagonally for the corner triangles.
Diagonal set layout diagram (as shown).