Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Click here to download printer-friendly full size applique patterns (PDF file) for Love Blooms Here.
- Click here to download printer-friendly templates (PDF file) for Reminisce.
- Click here to download printer-friendly foundations (PDF file) for Prism Parkway.
- Click here to download printer-friendly quilting motif and scallop templates(PDF file) for Scarlet Spin.
- Click here to download printer-friendly foundations (PDF file) for Fancy Fishies.
- Click here to download printer-friendly quilting motif (PDF file) for Heart & Soul.
- Reminisce: Inspired by Downton Abbey
- Oh, Sew Blue!
- Black Tie Affair
- Prism Parkway
- Fancy Fishies
- Woven Ribbons
- Scarlet Spin
- Cedar Lodge
- Heart & Soul
- Love Blooms Here, Part 1 of 6
- Garlic Knots
- Creative Spark: Playing with Color in EQ7
- Design Studio: Color Your Way. Use color and value to impact design. Cutting and assembly diagrams for this block are available to download (PDF file). We’d love to see your designs using your blocks.
- Fold and Sew: Baby Pinwheels. Instructions to make these two quilt layouts using the Baby Pinwheels fold and sew block will be available on Peg’s website, handicraftsbypeg.com.
- Addicted to Scraps: Garlic Knots
Mix and match your scraps.
Create a fun chain design from Garlic Knots blocks set side-by-side.
Instructions to make the 6″ Garlic Knots block can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the Jan/Feb ’14 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 44″ x 44″ crib quilt (as shown), you will need 36 Garlic Koots blocks. For the border, cut 2 4-1/2” x 39” strips for the side strips and 2 4-1/2” x 47” strips for the top and bottom strips.
Noting block orientations, sew 6 blocks together to make 6 rows. Sew the rows together. Sew the border side strips to the quilt and trim any extra length. Add the border top and bottom strips in the same way.