Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Garden Geese.
- Download printer friendly quilting motifs for Rudeneja.
- Download printer friendly foundations and templates for Picklemints.
- Download printer friendly applique pattern for Flowing Leaves.
- Block by Block
- Which Way to Go?
- Quilted Memories
- Blue Bayou
- Garden Geese
- The Original Thirteen
- Boxing Match
- 1 in a Minion
- Pond Patch
- Walk in the Park Part 4
- Flowing Leaves (found in September/October ’15 issue)
- Criss Cross
Use your stash to create a colorful, diagonal design!
Instructions to make the 6″ Criss Cross blocks can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the September/October 2015 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 52″ x 52″ throw quilt (as shown), you will need 64 Criss Cross blocks. Sew 8 blocks together to make a row. Make 8 rows. Sew the rows together.
For the border, cut 6 2-1/2″ x 40″ strips. Sew the strips together end to end. Refer to “Borders” in Basic Lessons to measure and trim the border side strips. Matching centers and ends, sew the border side strips to the quilt. Repeat to add the border top and bottom strips.