Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly foundation for Ribbon Dance.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Dreaming of Spring.
- Download printer friendly templates and quilting motif for Point of View.
- Aurora Borealis Quilt Pattern
- Garden Cottages Quilt Pattern
- Ribbon Dance Quilt Pattern
- Dreaming of Spring Quilt Pattern, Part 1
- Spinster Quilt Pattern
- Zippity Doo Dah Quilt Pattern
- Lady Slipper Quilt Pattern
- Come Aboard! Quilt Pattern
- Crimson and Cream Quilt Pattern
- Whirlwind Garden Quilt Pattern
- Spooling Around Quilt Pattern
- Point of View Quilt Pattern
- Star Chain
Use you stash of blue and green fabric to create this crisp and refreshing quilt!
Instructions to make the 8″ Star Chain block can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the January/February ’17 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 48″ x 48″ crib quilt (as shown), you will need 36 Star Chain blocks. Sew 6 blocks together to make a row. Make 6 rows. Sew the rows together.