Table of Contents
Pattern Bonus Content
- Download printer friendly applique patterns and quilting motifs for Winter Storm Warning.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns and quilting motifs for Wedding Ring Basket.
- Download printer friendly foundation for Bitty Forest.
- Download printer friendly applique patterns for Cabin Posies.
- Download printer friendly quilting motifs for Duets.
- Download printer friendly quilting motifs for Prairie Sky
- Duets Quilt Pattern
- Bitty Forest Quilt Pattern
- Plumpers Pillow Pattern
- Cabin Posies Quilt Pattern
- Winter Storm Warning Quilt Pattern
- Rainbow Twinkle Quilt Pattern
- Bear Scraps Quilt Pattern
- Wedding Ring Baskets Quilt Pattern
- Family of Three Quilt Pattern
- Prairie Sky Quilt Pattern
- Aussie Patch Quilt Pattern
- Folded Star
Use your stash to create a colorful design!
Instructions to make the 9″ Folded Stars blocks can be found in Bonnie Hunter’s Addicted to Scraps column in the January/February 2016 issue of Quiltmaker.
For a 42″ x 42″ throw quilt (as shown), you will need 16 Folded Star blocks. Sew 4 blocks together to make a row. Make 4 rows. Sew the rows together.
For the border, cut 5 3-1/2″ x 40″ strips. Sew the strips together end to end. Refer to “Borders” in Basic Lessons to measure and trim the border side strips. Matching centers and ends, sew the border side strips to the quilt. Repeat to add the border top and bottom strips.