- Explore modern quilts with attitude and try your hand at a dozen new projects.
- Find a new passion, from easy piecing to improv.
- Play with bold prints, graphic blocks, and new fabric lines.
- See winning quilts from the biggest event in modern quilting: QuiltCon 2017.
- Learn about artist Wynde Dyer and her tarp quilts.
- Brenda Ratliff
- Heather Black
- Christopher Thompson
- Daisy Aschenhoug
- Jen Carlton Bailly
- ..and more!
Gosia Pawlowska’s “Jams and Jellies” quilt is bright, spring project!
Try some improv piecing with Brenda M. Ratliff’s quilt, “Forest Daybreak.”
Try piecing some letters like Vivika Hansen DeNegre in her “Oh Boy” baby quilt.
Get the coloring page and full-size templates for “Broken Record” by Jen Carlton Bailly!
Christopher Thompson’s quilt, “Straight and Narrow” brings clean, bold color to any space.
Inspired by flamingos, Daisy Aschehoug’s quilt, “Pivot” is eye-catching and curvy.