- You collect memorabilia and ephemera from your travels and want to include them in your quilts.
- You enjoy hand stitching and embroidery and are open to fresh applications of stitch on fabric.
- Natural pigments intrigue you and you want to incorporate them into your painted quilts.
- You want to explore adding ext and texture with free-motion quilts.
- Photo transfer techniques are your passion and you want to be more creative with this process.
- Ana Buzzalino and her precise free-motion text
- The last installment of Susan Purney Mark’s “Shifting into Neutral” series
- Wen Redmond’s approach to creative photo transfer and collage
- Natural pigments with Chantal Guillermet
- Lynn Krawczyk’s simple yet stunning hand embroidery
- A new mounting technique with Candy Glendenning
- Straight from the sketchbook travel journal quilt with Jane Haworth
- Plus so much more!
Take a look at Enid Gjelten Weichselbaum’s art quilts, inspired by her Norwegian heritage.
Learn a new mounting technique with Candy Glendening for small quilts.
Explore Jane Haworth’s sketches and travel journal quilt.
Check out our latest Reader Challenge gallery, “Words of Wisdom,” with stunning quilts from our readers!
Find the latest Reader Challenges here.