- You want to play with new materials and interesting motifs on a variety of substrates.
- You are looking for a creative outlet using mixed-media, wool, or fabric.
- You crave a unique summer experience, without leaving your home!
- Create beautiful felted and marbled wool with artist Vickie Clontz.
- Learn about dyeing fabric with Susan Purney Mark.
- Explore painting a cat’s eye with Susan Brubaker Knapp.
- Be inspired by the charming mixed media “quilts” made on tea bags by Libby Williamson.
- Meet artist Laura Petrovich-Cheney, the artist who quilts with wood.
- Jane LaFazio
- Susan Brubaker Knapp
- Sue Bleiweiss
- Jeannie Palmer Moore
- Vickie Clontz
- Libby Williamson
- Karen Michel
- And so many more!
Check out Vickie Clontz’s marble-dyed wool.
Susan Purney Mark’s dyeing experiments using neutrals produce amazing results. Download her dye charts and a template here!
Try Lynn Krawczyk’s stamping techniques, using store bought and homemade stamps!
Thinking about working in a series? Follow Sue Bleiweiss’s tips as she explores her series, “Tutti Frutti.” Download a guide to mind mapping here!
Don’t miss the Reader Challenge gallery of finalists, for “Tell Us a Story.” See the latest challenge rules here.