In this season of “Quilting Arts TV,” host Susan Brubaker Knapp joins today’s top quilt artists to create art quilts inspired by bold spirit and artistic curiosity. They enthusiastically demonstrate new techniques, bend the rules, and shake things up to make quilts that break new ground.
Explore the use of fabric, stitches, paint, found objects, and even rusty metal to sew, dye, and embellish quilts. Be bold! Join the exploration of personal expression through fiber art with “Quilting Arts TV” as you make time for contemporary quilting every day.
Explore the episodes!
- Episode 2101 – Shapes
- Episode 2102 – For the Love of Stitch
- Episode 2103 – Imaginative Design
- Episode 2104 – Improv
- Episode 2105 – Tech/Computer Design
- Episode 2106 – Inspired by Color
- Episode 2107 – Inspired to Quilt
- Episode 2108 – Texture
- Episode 2109 – Paint
- Episode 2110 – Materials
- Episode 2111 – Asian Influences
- Episode 2112 – Embellish with Stitch and Stuff
- Episode 2113 – Fabric to Dye For