The Quilting Quickly January/February 2017 issue is filled with quilt patterns and projects for a warm and wonderful holiday season! This issue of Quilting Quickly, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Pull out the pre-cuts for the great projects in this issue! In this issue of Quilting Quickly we offer plenty of inspiration, from fun table runners to gorgeous bed-sized quilts. Learn some new techniques – including using fusible applique, creating half clamshell blocks and cutting Eight-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units — from our Sew Easy lessons. This issue of Quilting Quickly should offer more than enough quilting ideas to keep you busy through the end of winter!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy: Cutting Half-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy: Windowing Fusible Applique
- Sew Easy: Trimming Oversize Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Split Rectangle Ruler Units
- Sew Easy: Making Half Clamshell Blocks
- Sew Easy: Binding
In Every Issue
- From the Quilting Quickly Staff