The Quilting Quickly July/August 2017 issue is filled with quilt patterns and projects for a happy and scrappy summer! This issue of Quilting Quickly, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Is your fabric stash filled with loads of pre-cut fabric strips and squares? Theyre hard to resist, we know! But sometimes even as our stack of pre-cuts grows, we need inspiration for using them.
Let us help you with that. In this issue we offer 15 projects that use those time-saving pre-cuts that leap into our shopping baskets. And our Sew Easy Lessons provide helpful tips and guidance for trimming oversized triangle-squares, making multiple units and more.
In this issue are a cute doll quilt made with half-square triangles, some smaller child-size quilts or wall hangings, and several throws. Enjoy flipping through the pages, selecting a project or two and sorting through your stash.
Enjoy your summer stitching!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Sew Easy Lesson: Quick Triangle Squares
- Sew Easy Lesson: Trimming Oversized Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy Lesson: Binding
- Sew Easy Lesson: 8-at-a-Time Triangle Squares
- Video Tutorial: Tumbling Tumbleweeds
- Video Tutorial: Puppy Love
- Video Tutorial: Flight Path
- Video Tutorial: Target Practice (Two-for-One!)
- Video Tutorial: First Words (Two-for-One!)
In Every Issue
- From the Quilting Quickly Staff