SUMMER’S COMING! School will soon be out. Special events will be celebrated and vacations planned.
If you’re like us, you love scouting for quilt shops whenever and wherever you travel. But unless you’ve brought along an extra suitcase, you’re probably going to resist buying multiple yards of fabric in every colorway.
No worries! Pre-cuts are oh-so portable, and we’ve got you covered with 13 new designs to use them.
Plus, you’ll want to use those time-saving precuts to whip up gifts for that special dad or exceptional grad with designs like Spinning Wheels, Checkered Cabin, Back to the Drawing Board, or On Vinyl when you return home.
Flag your favorite patterns now—we know you’re ready for that vacation!
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Table
- Back to the Drawing Board
- Gypsy Spirit
- Meadow Frolic
- Finding Joy
- Focus on Fun
- Checkered Cabin
- On Vinyl
- Caitie’s Twirl
- Mary Jane’s Nine-Patch Squared
- Spinning Wheels
- Pre-Cut Primer
- Sew Easy Lesson: Stitch-N-Flip Squares
- Sew Easy Lesson: Cutting Half-Square Triangles
- Sew Easy Lesson: Piecing Curves
- Sew Easy Lesson: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy Lesson: Row Alignment
- Sew Easy Lesson: Trimming Oversized Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy Lesson: Adding a Hanging Sleeve
- Sew Easy Lesson: Binding