You like to quilt and we like to help you accomplish your quilting dreams! With all of the quilting patterns in the May/June 2014 issue of Quilty magazine, quilters of all levels – from seasoned pros to newly-in-the-know-newbies – can make beautiful quilts to decorate their home with crafty style!
While you can purchase the quilt patterns individually, you can also purchase the full issue below and get all the articles and techniques described below!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- All Washed Up … Or Not
- Quilty examines the great pre-wash debate, by Mary Fons
- Smell the (Quilt) Roses, by Kelly Biscopink
- Make Your Quilt a Different Size: Adapting a Basic Pattern by Cheryl Arkison
- How To Thread a Sewing Machine
- Thread Weights: Choosing a Thread Color for Quilting
- BONUS! 11 Essential Tools for Quilters
- Tip Top Technique: Writing On Fabric
- Tip Top Tip: Cutting Half-Square Triangles
In Every Issue
- Color Theory: Blender fabrics: small but mighty!
- Loot: Fabulous items for the sewing studio and beyond.
- Time To Quilt Amy At Home: Tips For Choosing A Quilt Design
- Love Your Longarmer: Learn to be a Longarmer
- Meet a Modern Quilter: Joanie Holton & Melanie Greseth
- This is My Quilt: LaTonya Brody
- A Rookie Speaks: Mark Viera He’s gone thriftin’
- The Thread: 5 Tips For Online Class Selection
- Inspiration: Cue butterflies!