On today’s podcast we are talking about embellishing quilts. Lori, Tracy, and Vivika discuss what is on their design wall and what is trending in art quilting. Our guest is event specialist and educator for Huskvarna Viking, Karen Charles. Finally, we discuss the controversial topic How to cover up your quilting “Ooopsies”.
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Learn more about Lori, Tracy, and Carrie in this blog: Announcing… The Quilting Company Podcast
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Vivika discuss what is on their design walls and then talk about trends in art quilting
- Open Studio | Event specialist and Huskvarna Viking educator Karen Charles joins us to talk about the way she uses the features on her machine to make exquisite quilts and projects.
- Fine Finishes | Quilt Ooopsies!
Now Trending in Art Quilts
Karen Charles Makes Amazing Quilts!
- Fish Quilt
- Leaf Bowls
Bonus project from Karen!
If you have questions for Karen, visit her social media pages:
Husqvarna Viking Facebook page is: Karen Loves to Quilt and Sew
Pfaff Facebook page is: Karen’s Pfaff Quilting and Sewing Corner
The Controversy Continues!
How do you cover up your “Oooopsies!”?
• Lori’s Hawaiian Quilt
• Lori’s Caterpillar cover up
• Tracy’s Kite Quilt (in the hoop quilt pattern)
Letter From Listener—Natalie Campbell
TALK TO US!
Thank you to our sponsor, Husqvarna Viking!