On today’s podcast we are talking about free-motion quilting. Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss what is on their level of expertise on quilting. Our guest is Karlee Porter, creator of Graffiti Quilting and founder of Honest Fabric. Finally, we discuss the controversial topic of when to buy the longarm. Listen to this latest episode and all of our prior episodes at quiltingcompany.com/podcast.
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Learn more about Lori, Tracy, and Carrie in this blog: Announcing… The Quilting Company Podcast
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss how comfortable they feel with free-motion quilting
- Open Studio | Award winning quilter, creator of Graffiti Quilting, author, designer and owner of Honest Fabric, Karlee Porter.
- Fine Finishes | When to breakdown and buy the longarm!
Karlee Porter’s Shimmering Symphony
Lori’s Graffiti Quilt
Tracy’s Graffiti Quilting Samples
The Controversy Continues!
When do you breakdown and buy the longarm?
• Try ALL the machines to find the best match for YOU.
• Consider buying a machine if:
• You have health issues that make it difficult to move the fabric under the needle
• You want to get more done quickly
• Husqvarna Viking Designer Fabric Frame
• Husqvarna Viking Platinum 16
Bonus from Ginger!
Use Coupon Code
for Sulky Fearless Free-motion
Videos on SewDaily TV!
TALK TO US!
Thank you to our sponsor, Husqvarna Viking!