Use your sewing powers for good on today’s podcast! Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss their favorite sewing charities and the practical considerations for making these quilts. Our guest is Terry Grahl of Enchanted Makeovers. She discusses how she went from being an interior designer to changing the lives of women and children in homeless shelters in the US. Then we discuss the gifts we wish we could take back in our Fine Finishes segment.
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Learn more about Lori, Tracy, and Carrie in this blog: Announcing… The Quilting Company Podcast
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss their favorite sewing charities
- Open Studio | Our Guest is Terry Grahl from Enchanted Makeovers
- Fine Finishes | The gifts we wish we could take back
- Lori talks about the quilt she made with quilted wishes.
- Project Linus
- Days for Girls
- Color Wash Sheets
- Terry Grahl and Enchanted Makeovers
THE CONTROVERSY CONTINUES!
Do you have a gift you wish you could take back? Our hosts do!
- Ginger talks about the quilts she gave her grandmother.
- Tracy talks about the in-the-hoop quilt she made for her mother in law
TALK TO US!
Thank you to our sponsor, Husqvarna Viking!