On today’s podcast, we are talking about being green and frugal. Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss their favorite eco-friendly products, projects, and designers to follow. Then we discuss the most unusual things we have put on a quilt.
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Learn more about Lori, Tracy, and Carrie in this blog: Announcing… The Quilting Company Podcast
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss their favorite eco-friendly products
- Open Studio | Designers that use recycled fabrics, reusable bags, and t-shirt quilts
- Fine Finishes | The most unusual things we have put on a quilt
- Eco-friendly Corn Fiber Toy Filling
- Quilters Dream Green
- Evergreen™ Batting
- Nature-Fil™ Bamboo Blend Batting
- Ginger’s Harley Davidson t-shirt quilt
- Tracy’s Favorite t-shirt interfacing:
THE CONTROVERSY CONTINUES!
What is the most unusual thing you have put on a quilt?
- Lori Talks about tree bark
TALK TO US!
Thank you to our sponsor, Husqvarna Viking!