On today’s podcast, we are talking about planning quilts. Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss how they plan their quilt projects. Our guest is designer Scott Flanagan of 4th & Main Designs. Finally, we discuss the controversial topic “Design Rejects” and when to throw in the towel on a quilt pattern.
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Learn more about Lori, Tracy, and Carrie in this blog: Announcing… The Quilting Company Podcast
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Ginger how they plan quilt designs
- Open Studio | Designer Scott Flanagan of 4th & Main Designs
- Fine Finishes | Quilt Rejects
Scott Flanagan’s Quilt Studio
- Stars of Time
- Scott’s basement studio
THE CONTROVERSY CONTINUES!
When is it time to throw in the towel on a design? And what do you do with those blocks that have gone amuck?
- Tracy’s oldest UFO – See? I did purposefully cut off those points!
- Tracy sewing with her daughter Cydney using old quilt blocks to make cup cozies
TALK TO US!
Thank you to our sponsor, Husqvarna Viking!