Today on the podcast we are talking about quilty dream destinations. We daydream about our bucket list quilting destinations. Our guest is Carolyn Ducey, the curator of collections at The International Quilt Museum—isn’t that a dream job? In our Fine Finishes segment, we talk about quilt storage—to fold or to roll?
Listen to this latest episode and all of our prior episodes at quiltingcompany.com/podcast.
Thank you to our sponsor, Bernina!
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, and Ginger discuss the quilting destinations that they dream of visiting.
- Open Studio | Carolyn Ducey, International Quilt Museum
- International Quilt Museum, Lincoln, NE – https://www.internationalquiltmuseum.org/
- Care of quilts – https://www.internationalquiltmuseum.org/collections/care-and-conservation
- Online Quilt Collections – https://www.internationalquiltmuseum.org/collections/collection-highlights
To Fold or to roll?
TALK TO US!