Today on the podcast we are talking about The Tools We Use. Vivika DeNegre, editor of Quilting Arts and Quilting Arts TV, joins us for the entire episode! We talk about our favorite tools, from embellishments to machines, and art quilting supplies to fabrics. Are you a hoarder like we are? In our Fine Finishes segment, we talk about the most unusual non-quilting item that you can’t live without.
Listen to this latest episode and all of our prior episodes at quiltingcompany.com/podcast.
Thank you to our sponsor, Bernina!
- Not sure how? Get step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to The Quilting Company Podcast here (make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom)!
- Welcome | Lori, Tracy, Vivika and Ginger discuss the office move and what they did last weekend. Tracy reads a letter from designer Reed Johnson who was inspired to write to us after listening to our last podcast, “Night at the Museum”.
- For more information about Reed’s quilting cruise to Alaska, visit this link.
- Bennington Museum and the 1863 Jane Stickle Quilt
- Open Studio | The Tools We Use
- We start off with how many sewing machines we each have and go from there! From feet to fabric, and art quilting supplies to embellishments, we talk about all the pretty things we hoard.
Most Unusual Tool? Email us if you have an unusual tool that we didn’t mention email@example.com