The Thimbleberries Project of the Month Club is similar to block of the month quilts, but instead of quilt blocks, you get an entire project! This exclusive club features projects designed by world-famous quilter Lynette Jensen of Thimbleberries!
Each month, for 12 months, you will receive a pattern and fabric to make an exclusive small project designed by Lynette Jensen of Thimbleberries. Quilt kits will feature fabrics from Lynette’s Home Again and Sand & Stone collections by RJR Fabrics. Lynette will also send a personal message each month that includes suggestions on using the project in your home décor, a pattern for an extra small scrap project, or one of her favorite recipes. At the end of the year, you will receive a bonus pattern to use your leftover scraps from the 12 projects to make a throw-size quilt.
- Flower House Wall Quilt 36″ x 48″
- Love Triangle Table Runner 18″ x 42″
- Log Cabin Birdhouse 28″ x 28″
- Delectable Mountains Table Runner 24″ x 64″
- Garden Vine Wall Quilt 32″ x 32″
- Summer Pinwheels Runner 18″ x 50″
- Watermelon Feast Runner 16″ x 38″
- August Baskets 24″ x 24″
- Kaleidoscope Burst Runner 16″ x 64″
- Pumpkin Blossom 52″ x 52″
- Autumn Table Topper 38″ x 38″
- Winter Scape 20″ x 26″
The Thimbleberries Project of the Month Club will begin shipping kits on 2/19/2016. Participation is limited, so don’t delay!